Workers Insurance agents offer services to both employers and workers.
services to employers
- issuing policies and Certificates of Currency
- determining premiums (including assessing and calculating premiums, issuing premium demands and adjusting premiums)
- assessing compliance (including conducting audits and advising icare workers insurance of non-compliance)
- collecting premiums and premium-related debts
- providing employers with strategies to reduce their premiums.
services to workers
- assisting in identifying what benefits a worker may be entitled to
- supporting the injured worker in their recovery and return to work or recovery at work plan and process
- reviewing workplace injury notifications
- assigning a case manager who is responsible for the worker's compensation claim services
- managing third-party service providers (for example rehabilitation providers) and ensuring payment of appropriate benefits
- conducting work capacity assessments.