Woman smiling

Will the scheme agent I send invoices to change?

You may need to send invoices to a different claims service provider depending on whether your patient is moving under a new service provider. Please ask your workers if they have been advised that their claim is moving to a different service provider. If the service provider has changed, send your invoices to the new service provider.

We have made arrangements to ensure mail and other communications are redirected if mail is sent to incorrect service providers.

Please ensure you include the worker’s claim number on all invoices. Including the worker’s claim number for the injury you are treating, will help ensure the invoice reaches the correct service provider as quickly as possible.

Related Content

Contact Us

13 44 22
7am to 7pm
Mon to Fri