Woman smiling

Who should I contact to discuss a workers treatment during this transition period?

You should continue to contact the worker’s case manager at their current service provider to discuss treatment and send reports and invoices to them.

If a worker’s claim is transferring, send reports and invoices to the new service provider. The worker should be able to provide you with the new service provider’s contact details.

The new service provider will receive the worker’s claim files from the previous service provider. When the worker is advised of their case manager’s name they will be able to provide you with this information. If you need to speak to the service provider sooner, please contact them through the general contact details they have sent to the worker.

Related Content

Contact Us

13 44 22
7am to 7pm
Mon to Fri